Contributed by Katia from @larecetteparfaite
Strawberries are in season and it is the perfect time to incorporate them into your Yumi oats! This recipe from La Recette Parfaitewill remind you of a strawberry mousse, with a healthy twist! Give it a go next morning!
Strawberry & Cream Overnight Oats
- 1 spacket of Yumi maple cranberry overnight oats
- 1\3 cup almond milk
- 1\4 cup strawberries
- 100g soft tofu
- juice of half a lime
- 1\2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground flaxseeds
- strawberries for garnish
- Mix the overnight oats packet with the almond milk.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- The next morning, in a blender, mix the strawberries, soft tofu, lime juice, vanilla extract, maple syrup and ground flaxseeds.
- Top your overnight oats with the strawberry mixture and fresh strawberries.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share it with us at @Yumiorganics or by email email@example.com. We love seeing your creations ❤️