Decadent chocolate with refreshing notes of peppermint is a match made in heaven! 💛 Try swapping out your go-to holiday coffeeshop order with this healthier alternative - it's a much cleaner energy booster without any of the caffeine jitters or crash.
Peppermint Mocha Overnight Oats
- 1 sachet of Yumi Organics Dark Choco Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup of chocolate almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp whipped cream or plain Greek yogurt (for topping)
- Handful of crushed peppermints (pro tip, try candy canes!)
- Handful of dark / semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add your overnight oats to your Yumi jar
- Add your milk (use chocolate if you want it to be extra rich) to the milk line (~1/3 cup)
- Refrigerate overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- Take it out of the fridge and layer on your whipped cream or Greek yogurt.
- Crush up your peppermints or candy canes and sprinkle over top
- Top with chocolate chips and enjoy!
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share it with us @yumiorganics on IG! We love seeing your creations 💛.