Contributed by Katia from @larecetteparfaite
Hesitating between chia pudding and overnight oats for your next breakfast? Why not have both! Try this refreshing recipe from La Recette Parfaitefeaturing raspberries, coconut and chia seeds for a party in your mouth!
Raspberry & Chia Overnight Oats
- 1 packet Yumi blueberry vanilla overnight oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup raspberry puree
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Grated coconut and rasperries for garnish
- Mix the overnight oats packet with the almond milk.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- The next morning, mix the raspberry puree, coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Top your overnight oats with the chia pudding, raspberries and grated coconut.
If you try this recipe, don't forget to share it with us at @Yumiorganics or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. We love seeing your creations ❤️