Check out our newest recipe - our take on healthy(ish) dessert nachos, topped with your favourite Yumi oats! 🌾😋 It's a brand new take on Yumi oats that's perfect for your next movie night at home.
Healthy(ish) Dessert Nachos
- 5 flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted) / coconut oil
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Handful of your favourite seasonal fruit
- 2 - 3 teaspoons chocolate chips
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 sachet of your favourite Yumi overnight oats
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Celsius.
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- Melt butter or coconut oil and use a pastry brush to coat each tortilla triangle thoroughly.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar lightly over the tortillas (both sides).
- Place your coated tortilla triangles onto a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes until puffed and golden
- top with fruit, yogurt, chocolate chips, and your favourite flavour of Yumi overnight oats!