This rich chocolate overnight oats recipe is inspired by decadent flavors of chocolatey indulgences like homemade brownies or cookies, without the guilt 😉 Enjoy this recipe in the morning or as a dessert that will keep you satisfied for a few hours.
These oats are packed with plant-based superfoods and protein which will allow for a slow release of energy and a low glycemic index, fighting away the sugar cravings.
Guilt-free Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1 package Dark Choco Overnight Oats
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- ½ cup cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips
- Optional *A sprinkle of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 2 tbsps hazelnut spread of choice
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add the oats, cacao powder, chia seeds, flax seeds, chocolate protein powder, and vanilla extract into the jar.
- Pour in the milk and stir until everything is well-combined.
- Place the lid over the jar and store in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Melt half of the cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 ½ minutes and stir to check for consistency. Reheat at 10-second intervals until the mixture becomes a smooth sauce.
- Remove from the refrigerator and remove lid before topping with banana slices, hazelnut spread, chocolate sauce and cacao nibs or chocolate chips and sea salt*. Serve immediately.
If you try out the recipe, don’t forget to share it with us on social media @Yumiorganics or by email@example.com. We love to see your creations ❤️