The perfect breakfast to wake up to this Valentine's Day! Share this deliciously decadent jar of overnight oats with your loved ones, or treat yourself (we'll never tell 🤭 )!
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- 1 sachet of Maple Cranberry Overnight Oats
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp strawberry/raspberry jam
- Almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 4-5 crushed graham crackers
- Fresh strawberries, halved
- Prepare your overnight oats as per directions (empty oats into your Yumi jar and fill with milk to the fill line).
- Let sit overnight in the fridge, or for at least 4 hours.
- Layer in Greek yogurt, strawberry/raspberry jam, and crushed graham crackers, making sure to leave room for toppings.
- Top with halved strawberries and any leftover graham cracker pieces.